New Resources for Easing Your Transition to the NAA North Carolina Click & Lease
Dear AANC Lease User,
In an ongoing effort to aid your transition from Apartment Association of North Carolina (AANC) Lease to the National Apartment Association (NAA) North Carolina Click & Lease by July 11, a recording of last week’s Town Hall webinar has been added to an existing suite of resources.
The transition to NAA Click & Lease offers current AANC Lease users like you the best features of both products, including legal compliance, the same cutting-edge Blue Moon technology, and now NAA's enhanced Litigation Defender Insurance that is available to all NAA Click & Lease users.
To facilitate the transition from the AANC Lease to the NAA North Carolina Click & Lease, just follow these steps:
- NAA Click & Lease Program
- NAA Click & Lease Forms and Addenda
- Webinar: Overview and Comparison of the Lease Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Town Hall Webinar
- Coordinate with NAA
- Reach out to your NAA account manager regarding any questions related to the set-up or the Lease
- Once you have confirmed a transition start date, Blue Moon will begin activating your new NAA Click & Lease accounts
- Blue Moon will be available for any technical questions (API to your PMS System, Mapping default setting, adding customized forms, etc.)
- Pick a date when you are ready to begin the transition
Thank to everyone who has begun the transition process. If you’ve not yet started and are ready to begin the transition, please contact Nicholas Tovar, email@example.com or 703-328-6543.