The Apartment Association of Western North Carolina (AAWNC) offers the following benefits:
- MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS: Provides the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with other professionals in the industry.
- SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS: AAWNC members learn while having fun.Whether it is a stress seminar or a golf outing, meetings are scheduled throughout the year to provide information on subjects ranging from management techniques to maintenance.
- MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY: Our website www.aawnc.org provides valuable information including a complete listing of property and vendor members. In addition, a members-only blog encourages networking and exchange of information.
- STANDARDIZED LEASE: The AANC Standardized Lease was developed to be the most legally sound contract available to date. The lease allows magistrate courts to judge landlord-tenant disputes with more consistent judgements.
- LEGAL HANDBOOK: The AANC Legal Handbook provides a comprehensive overview of the State statutes and regulations regarding landlord-tenant law.
- NAA & AANC: Representation in the National Apartment Association (NAA) and the Apartment Association of North Carolina (AANC). NAA represents your political interests on the national level, while providing a multitude of educational and support services. AANC is the State representative for multi-family interests in the legislative arena. Our lobbyist monitors, supports and initiates legislation on behalf of your interests.
Annual Dues: $100 Base Fee + $2.75 Unit Fee