2022 Board Nomination Form
Annual Meeting Information
The election of the three open Board of Director’s Seats will take place at the Annual Meeting onNov 18th. Nominations are open for each seat; nominations can be submitted via this form.
- Nominations must be submitted by a Member of the Association.
- Only Members can be nominated.
- The Board of Directors will review nominations.
- Nominations must be in writing via this form.
Before nominating a member, you should notify the member of your desire to nominate them and verify their interest. It is not a good practice to nominate people without their permission. Nominee email addresses are needed to complete nominee form.
Voting and Electing the Board
- All votes must be cast in person at the annual meeting. Please register: https://www.aawnc.org/events/
- A quorum of 10% of membership must be at the meeting in order for the vote to be valid.
- Companies/organizations are members, each member has only one vote. This means that 4 employees of one company cannot cast 4 votes only 1 vote.
- Votes will be conducted by secret ballot.
All Positions: Must be members of the Association and in good standing.
Board members are expected to attend/participate in monthly meetings and membership events. Board members also help plan events, run the association and volunteer where needed. Board members should have a passion for the Association and the Industry.
The Board Position’s of President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary will be appointed by the Board at the December Meeting.