Property Manager - Hendersonville, NC
Southwood Realty Hendersonville, NC
We are seeking a Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Southwood RealtyWhy Work Here?
Well established company with great benefits and a culture that values work life balance!
From origins of 12 apartment units and one employee in 1977, Southwood Realty has emerged as one of the premier property management companies in the Southeast. The company has grown to encompass many multi family apartment communities served by over 500 employees. The Southwood portfolio includes a variety of apartment community styles that have several amenities. With locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia, Southwood Realty continues to grow by constructing new apartment communities and through the acquisition of existing properties. A privately owned corporation, Southwood Realty is headquartered in Gastonia, North Carolina.
Regional Manager, AVL Market