Leasing 101 with Rebecca Rosario
A LIVE 4-Part Webinar Series!
Seminar link will be provided after registration.
“Leasing 101” will provide your leasing staff with the tools on how to “take charge” instead of “touring.” This LIVE WEBINAR series of four weekly sessions is an excellent opportunity for beginners, as well as leasing veterans/assistant managers/managers who may want to brush up on their skills. Participants will walk away with practical techniques that will enable them to take control of the leasing process and produce more leases for your community!
• Transform telephone prospects into excited visitors that lease
• Understand how to complete the guest card with ease
• Customize your presentation through qualifying techniques to gather prospect information
• Properly demonstrate your product by learning the right sequence and staying in control
• Creating impact through feature/benefit selling
• Use proven strategies to overcome objections and deal with “tough” personalities
• Show me the Money! Closing and asking for the deposits!
*Four (4) CAM, CAPS, NALP, CAMT continuing education credits
Seminar Fee: $160 Members;