2021 Board Nomination Form
Annual Meeting Information
The election of the Board of Directors will take place at the Annual Meeting on Nov 12th. Nominations are open for each position; nominations can be submitted via this form.
- Nominations must be submitted by a Member of the Association.
- Only Members can be nominated.
- The Board of Directors will review nominations.
- Nominations must be in writing via this form.
- When nominating a member, you must include a position.
Before nominating a member, you should notify the member of your desire to nominate them and verify their interest. It is not a good practice to nominate people without their permission. Nominee email addresses are need to complete nominee form.
Voting and Electing the Board
- All votes must be cast in person at the annual meeting. Please register: https://www.aawnc.org/events/
- A quorum of 10% of membership must be at the meeting in order for the vote to be valid.
- Companies/organizations are members, each member has only one vote. This means that 4 employees of one company cannot cast 4 votes only 1 vote.
- Votes will be conducted by secret ballot – unless there is only one nomination per-position.
President: Persons serving as President must be from the Owner/Operator Membership or an Associate Member with at least 5 years of Owner/Operator experience. President must meet the qualifications having previously held another position on the board.
Vice President: Vice President must be from the Owner/Operator Membership or an Associate Member with at least 5 years of Owner/Operator experience.
All Positions: Must be members of the Association in good standing.
Board members are expected to attend/participate in monthly meetings and membership events. Board members also help plan events, run the association and volunteer where needed. Board members should have a passion for the Association and the Industry.