DE&I Education Seminar
Organizations understand the importance of DE&I, but some do not know how an internal and organizational strategy can help them attract and retain employees. Learn how to design, execute and measure a DE&I strategy that will empower and encourage organizations and their employees for a more inclusive and diverse workplace while creating a sense of belonging.
- One of the causes of employee turnover, particularly in marginalized groups
- Two of the four different types of diversity
- How diversity helps you attract talent and how inclusion helps you retain talent
- How to create a DE&I Strategy help you meet your DE&I objectives and measure that strategy over time
Why you should attend:
- According to a recent article by Forbes, a lack of representation, and cultural sensitivity at work can have a direct impact on employees and employee retention due to mental exhaustion.
- In a recent DEI Survey conducted through the National Apartment Association by Swift Bunny, 20% of On-site Leasing and 29% of on-site Maintenance respondents have changed jobs in the last 6 months, pointing out that a lack of inclusive environment, inequity, and pay was top of mind.
- 32% of Gen Z would not apply for a job where diversity is lacking.