SUNCHASE AMERICAN, LTD.
The hiring contact information is email@example.com
Notable and dynamic management company in search for a Property Manager for stabilized community. Community consists of 240 units, strong staff and considered class A/B conventional housing property.
We are looking for a qualified Property Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging content.
Required Experience: At least 2-3 years of property management experience required. Manager positions in the past preferred (assistant or community).
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell, and explain apartment features.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Highschool diploma or GED required.
- Able to hold leadership skills and ability to delegate properly while also hold positive and open communication amongst their staff and superior.
- Proficiency in word processing, property management software (preferably One Site), and spreadsheet management programs to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Demonstrate mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate lower-level percentages to review and complete financial records, budgets as well as yearly audits or daily/weekly bank deposits.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and research for property-based situations as well as navigating the internet and websites in general.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, hold a positive and professional demeanor and always be willing to step up to the plate as a leader.
- Being able to have an open mind with a creative sense to help growth of the property and staff is important as well.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, asset owners, corporate staff, and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Able to accept delegacy by a direct Superior.