Resident Experience Pro (Rep)
Riverstone Apartments at Long Shoals at 556 Long Shoals Rd. Arden, NC 28704.
Starting pay is $15.00 DOE with bonuses/FT.
To apply for the positions apply on our company website at https://www.tributecompanies.
RESIDENT EXPERIENCE PRO (REP)
At Tribute, we invite you to join us on our journey towards remarkable. With drive, determination and a hunger for growth, you can construct your own career path, love what you do, and make a difference every day.
As a “REP” for Tribute Properties, you will act as the ambassador between the residents of the apartment community, the public and the community management team. Our REPs are the heart of our community, bringing people and lifestyles together. They are uber-talented, creative, sales enthusiast with a passion for building lasting relationships. REPs inspire trust with future residents make as they choose to make our community their home. Here are the roles you'll play:
- Your perfectionism ensures that model apartments, leasing office and clubhouse areas, and tour routes are always immaculate and show-ready
- Guru of your market competition, features & benefits and pricing
- You intuitively know how to alter your leasing presentation to get a “yes”
- Follow up and rapport are in your DNA. Master of Knock prospect CRM and Emmy winning follow up talent
- Best in class leasing and renewal stats – you live to sell!
- Be the socialite of community outreach with local businesses & non-profits
- Ambassador of planning and hosting outrageous resident events and on-site activities
- Passionate about offering and discovering Concierge Services
- Residents renew their leases because of you
- Backstage expertise of company policies, tenant and housing laws and lease provisions
- Keep track of multitudes without feeling like your head might spin
- Prideful in the accuracy and quality of your administrative result
- Legendary resident experience is what you are about
- Your artistic ability will shatter social media
- Eager to take on other duties as requested
- Leasing, occupancy and retention, are at an all-time high – even during construction!
- Residents are proud to call your community their home, and future residents are pounding down the door to move in
- You are a superstar at GROWing your playlist and talent
- You are incredibly loyal and care deeply about your teammates
- Commitments are important to you in letting residents and team members know that they matter
- Reputation scores meet or exceed industry standards
YOUR ROCKSTAR PERFORMANCE
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Glowing track record in customer service or sales
- High school education or equivalent is required; college degree is preferred
- Unwavering work ethic, intrinsically motivated
- Yardi or property management software experience a plus