Maintenance Technician- Riverstone Apartments at Long Shoals
MULTIFAMILY APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN NEEDED
Tribute Properties, Inc., a professional and established apartment property management company seeks candidates for a full-time Maintenance Technician position available in Arden, NC
The Maintenance Technician's duties include performing maintenance services, repairs, make ready vacant apartments, and other duties to ensure a safe and beautiful environment for our residents.
- Results Driven: Focuses on the result and does the right thing regarding all aspects of the leasing consultant role.
- Disciplined Execution: Manages multiple priorities and tasks; takes the initiative concerning all assigned duties and others.
- Resident/Client Insights: Takes responsibility to meet expressed needs; Demonstrates service by going beyond what is expected in the role to ensure the best Resident experience.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor and/or performs assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Uses maintenance requests and schedules to establish priorities. Supervisor’s requests and emergencies should be top priority.
- Repairs/replaces any apartment material/maintenance requests within scope of management responsibility.
- Follows up on service requests to assure the highest quality customer satisfaction
- Makes all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment to be occupied.
- Reviews the make-ready board or take direction from supervisor to determine action to be taken on apartments.
- Applies touch-up paint as needed to apartment and area outside entrances
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and apartments
- Reports any maintenance problems to the supervisor.
- Participates in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan.
- Identifies and corrects hazardous property conditions. During normal course of duty, looks for needed maintenance and liability hazards and repairs/reports to supervisor.
- Assists supervisor in controlling expenses.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
- May be requested to assist in other areas of property including painting, groundskeeping, trash pickup, pool maintenance, housekeeping, office support, etc. depending on property needs.
- Strong commitment to Company goals and values.
- Performs the tasks assigned in an orderly and timely manner.
- Be a good communicator and listener.
- Possesses and continually improves the technical skills necessary to perform assigned maintenance.
- Be committed to the success of each Associate as a member of the team.
- Customer service oriented.
- Attends and participates in Tribute’s training program as required.
- This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted, or modified at any time by your management team.
- Knowledge of HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems
- EPA Certified
- Ability to use hand and power tools, lift heavy objects and climb ladders of varying heights
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to walk, bend, climb, sit and stand
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Competitive benefits package includes: Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and 401K Retirement Plan with company contribution. COMPETITIVE SALARY.
Job Type: Full-time