Maintenance Technician (Riverstone at Long Shoals)
This position along with the Maintenance Supervisor/Assistant Maintenance Supervisor handles the Maintenance Requests and general maintenance requests for an apartment community. This position must be able to handle make-ready and groundskeeping/pool duties as assigned.
Reports to Maintenance Supervisor. Maintains relationships with Customers: prospects, residents, vendors, contractors, Community Manager, and on-site Associates.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
Responsible for assisting the Community Manager and the Maintenance Supervisor in all areas. Specific duties will be assigned under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor. General areas of responsibility are:
- Assisting in the achievement of the Community's annual budget plan
- On-site maintenance functions
- Physical condition of the Community
- Upholding all Company policies, goals and the Company values:
- Commitment to Unwavering Integrity
- Extraordinary Customer Service
- Excellence in Product Quality
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor and/or performs assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Uses maintenance requests and schedules to establish priorities. Supervisor’s requests and
emergencies should be top priority.
- Repairs/replaces any apartment material/maintenance requests within scope of management responsibility.
- Follows up on service requests to assure the highest quality customer satisfaction.
- Makes all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment to be occupied.
- Reviews the make-ready board or take direction from supervisor to determine action to be taken on apartments.
- Applies touch-up paint as needed to apartment and area outside entrances.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and apartments
- Reports any maintenance problems to the supervisor.
- Participates in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan.
- Identifies and corrects hazardous property conditions. During normal course of duty, looks for
needed maintenance and liability hazards and repairs/reports to supervisor.
- Assists supervisor in controlling expenses.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
- May be requested to assist in other areas of property including painting, groundskeeping, trash pickup, pool maintenance, housekeeping, office support, etc. depending on property needs.
To apply contact: