Maintenance Technician - Pacific Properties, Cullowhee, NC
Community Service Technician
Pacific Properties - Cullowhee, NC
$16 - $19 an hour
Apply Here: LINK
This position will report to the Community Maintenance Manager. The position has overall responsibility for property maintenance and unit rehabilitation.
As will all employees of Pacific Properties, the Community Service Technician is part of the overall team and may back up other Communities as needed throughout the region. Based on gained expertise, you will also be called to contribute to the overall strategy and success of the Pacific Property residential communities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed to ensure success for your primary communities as well as the entire Pacific Property portfolio.
- Responsible for supporting, communicating and adhering to Pacific Properties mission, vision and core values.
- Responsible for completing assigned service requests and maintaining all paperwork in the companies’ management system.
- Work with Community Service Manager and Service Technicians on unit remodeling and refurbishment, meeting agreed upon timelines.
- Complete assigned property repairs and maintenance projects meeting agreed upon timelines.
- Maintaining appropriate records for all expenses. Work with vendors to maintain competitive pricing on services.
- Identify and report any maintenance and safety issues to the Community Maintenance Supervisor and the Community Manager.
- Back up Service Technicians as needed to ensure proper community maintenance needs.
- Actively participates in Pacific Properties meetings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma. Minimum of 1-2 years previous experience. Requires a prior work history that demonstrates strong successful leadership and ability to work independently with moderate to little supervision.
Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret general business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospective tenants, current residents, company managers and employees.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as pro-rated rents, amounts due, commissions, proportions and percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver’s license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Facilities Maintenance Occupations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Apply Here: LINK