Maintenance Technician - Pegasus Residential
Maintenance Technician Description
Are you looking to grow your career in Maintenance in the multifamily industry? Pegasus Residential seeks to hire and retain the strongest and most productive maintenance teams in the industry! Pegasus seeks to hire and retain the strongest and most productive maintenance teams in the industry! We offer an award-winning culture, very competitive pay, unlimited internal growth plans, fully-paid medical benefits, 11 paid holidays, PTO, and the chance to be both challenged and supported with everything you need to catapult your career to the next level!
Pegasus Residential Offers:
- Competitive pay with bonus
- Full benefits including Healthcare and matching 401k
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Significant opportunity for advancement
- Culture that says "Creating a great place to work is our key to success"
- Enthusiastic, fun, exciting and fast paced work environment
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Proficient in the areas of plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC, pool maintenance, drywall, minor carpentry, or a skill set that shows an aptitude to learn these skills
- Professional appearance a must
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Driver's license and car
- EPA certification and CPO preferred
- Experience in heat pumps preferred
What our employees are saying: https://vimeo.com/462768779
Pegasus Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.