Maintenance Supervisor - Pegasus Residential
Maintenance Supervisor Description
WHAT WE DO:
- Perform general and higher level maintenance service such as: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repairs, HVAC, etc.
- Respond on a timely basis to resident service requests.
- Be available to work on an on-call basis, including weekends and nights (with an on-call bonus $.)
- Participate in preventative maintenance to include pool, exterior lighting, filter changes and apartment inspections.
- Clean work area, tools and equipment. Care, maintain, and inventory all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
WHAT YOU GOTTA HAVE:
- Minimum three years maintenance experience in the multifamily industry
- 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Refrigeration certification (type 2 or universal)
- Valid driver’s license (free from major moving violations) and dependable transportation
- CPO certification (if required in the state and location applied)
- Knowledge of OneSite preferred
WHAT YOU’RE GONNA DO:
- Use various hand tools and test equipment
- Bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time
- Push and pull up to 300 pounds on wheels
- Lift up to 100 pounds
- Climb ladders of up to 40 feet in height
- Use a hand-truck
- Make ordinary apartment homes spectacular