FT Property Manager, Dunbar Place, Arden, NC
***$2,000 Sign on Bonus***
GREYSTONE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
“I started Greystone not just to support my family but to surround myself with likeminded individuals who could create a vehicle to help our brothers and sisters in need.”
Founder and Corporate Chief Executive Officer
Our fast-growing company is seeking a Property Manager to join our team at Dunbar Place, in Arden, NC.
The Property Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall management of a multi-family apartment community. Responsibilities include marketing, budgeting, financial management, oversight of the physical plant and supervision of staff. The Property Manager will ensure that the property meets or exceeds its financial performance targets and ownership objectives.
What you bring to the equation:
- Demonstrated experience (2+ years) in Residential Property Management.
- LIHTC experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with residents, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc. and to assist in efficient operations.
- Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and property management software programs.
- Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with local Apartment Association Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for property management industry.
- A minimum of a high school degree.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional growth
- A culture unlike no other
- 401(k), company match
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
Greystone Property Management Corporation acquires, develops, and manages multifamily low- income affordable housing properties across the country. We have a proven track record for re-positioning properties, and significantly increasing the livability, desirability, and profitability of the apartment communities we manage. Our professionals are dedicated to developing and managing high-quality living environments. We recognize the contributions of our teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long- term development of our organization.
Our core values are:
- Integrity: The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles and professional standards.
- Excellence: The quality or state of being outstanding or extraordinary.
- Entrepreneurial: Innovative/ground-breaking/unrelenting drive.
- Caring: Interested in or concerned about the well-being of others.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Greystone, we believe that finding creative solutions for our clients comes from the collaboration of people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that celebrates differences and empowers all individuals with opportunities to channel their entrepreneurial spirit.