Maintenance Technician at Asheville Exchange Apartments
Fogelman, a nationally recognized Best Places To Work company, is interviewing qualified candidates for the position of Maintenance Technician at Asheville Exchange Apartments. This class A property is 300 units. The ideal candidate has maintenance experience, is HVAC certified (Type 1 & 2 or Universal) and excellent customer service skills.
We offer a competitive salary with on call stipend pay and quarterly bonus potential. Benefits include paid time off, employee recognition programs, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account and potential housing discount. Criminal background, drug test and MVR required for all conditional offers. EOE
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years apartment maintenance experience
- HVAC Certification (Type 1 & 2 or Universal)
- Strong working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry & sheetrock
- Skilled in appliance repair
- Ability to prioritize work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player, able to work independently, take direction from others & have strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Provide own tools
- Ability to take after hours and weekend on–call emergencies (rotation basis)
Our company has the culture you have been searching for! Fogelman has a fun, family atmosphere offering exceptional pay and recognition of their associates through appreciation events and individual awards. We have been selected as a Best Place to Work in the multi-family industry for multiple years. This accolade has been continuously awarded due our associates’ positive reviews. Check out our excellent company reviews on Glass Door and visit our website at: www.fogelman.com for more information about our company.
To apply Contact: